Infographic: TomTom Runner 3 GPS Running Watch Review
Date Posted:19 September 2017
Not a lot of mid-range watches are as loaded with features like the new TomTom Runner 3 GPS running watch. For its price point, you'll be surprised that it has GPS tracking, wrist-based heart rate monitoring, 24/7 activity tracking, multisport features, and music player.
Now you can work out with just the TomTom Runner 3 watch while enjoying your music and not having to wear a chest-strap HRM, or bring your phone with you.
Here's an infographic review of the TomTom Runner 3 (Spark 3) GPS runing watch.
- GPS Watch Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Multisport Watch?
- Infographic: How To Choose The Right Activity Tracker For You
- HRM Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Heart Rate Monitor for You
- Infographic: Garmin Vivosmart 3 Smart Activity Tracker Product Review
- Infographic: AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Headphones Review