Infographic: Four Most Popular Watches
Date Posted:9 March 2017
People use watches nowadays for tons of different reasons other than telling what time it is. In this age of wearable technology, watches can now be an extension of your smartphone, an activity tracker, and a heart rate monitor all at the same time.
Many fitness watches also feature GPS capabilty that allows you to accurately measure speed, pace, and distance. This is important for people who take their sport seriously. Moreover, with the emergence of multisport watches you can train with one watch for various types of sporting activities. Outdoor sport watches can even help you navigate your way through the outdoors.
The infographic below list the four most popular watches on our website.
- Infographic: How to Hit Your 2017 Fitness Goals and The Watches to Get You There
- Buying Guide for Runners: How To Choose The Best Running Watch?
- Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 35 vs TomTom Spark Cardio Comparison
- Infographic: Garmin vivoactive HR vs vivosmart HR+ Product Comparison
- Infographic: How To Choose The Best Multisport Watch