Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 35 vs TomTom Spark Cardio Comparison
Date Posted:11 February 2017
Too many running watches are available out there. To help you decide which once you would want to buy, we've selected the two best ones we believe have all the features that most runners would need.
- Infographic: How To Choose The Best Multisport Watch
- Buying Guide for Runners: How To Choose The Best Running Watch?
- Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 25 vs Forerunner 35 Comparison
- Infographic: How To Choose The Right Activity Tracker For You
- TomTom Spark Comparison: What’s the difference between each model?
What about the bands?11 July 2017The tomtom spark cardio has an encompassing band, meaning the watch fits into it. I bought my husband a Tomtom Spark and one for myself.. both bands snapped, at the same place on the band, after only 6 months. Upon taking the first band to break, in for replacement, we were told that they always break. The bands are no good. They replaced the band with another one which looks to be exactly the same.
Active Stride Response
Hi Jill, yes we tend to agree the bands can be quite a hassle when they break. The ones on the Garmin havent had any issues. I think its something to be cautious of when buying a TomTom for sure!