Infographic: AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Headphones Review
Date Posted:5 September 2017
Music is an essential part of most people's workout. I mean, who doesn't get motivated when your favourite song plays on the background while you run or ride. Some people even use a song's beat to match their cadence. Music is just our best friend whatever our mood is.
But when we go out to work out, safety is utmost important. You need to know what's going around you, such as cars passing by or the pedestrians walking by. You need to use a headphones that lets you listen to music without compromising your safety. Situational awareness is key to avoid accidents.
Introducing, the AfterShokz Trekz Titanium wireless bone conducting headphones. The headphones that delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear your surroundings.
- Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 935 Multisport GPS Watch Review
- Infographic: Garmin Fenix 5/5S/5X Model Comparison
- GPS Watch Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Multisport Watch?
- Infographic: How To Choose The Right Activity Tracker For You
- HRM Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Heart Rate Monitor for You