Date Posted:10 November 2015
The Garmin Forerunner 920XT can be connected wireless to your compatible smartphone or mobile device via Bluetooth Smart connectivity. Through the Garmin Connect Mobile app, you can use the following features:
Pairing Forerunner 920XT with a Smartphone
1. Go to https://connect.garmin.com, and download the Garmin Connect Mobile app to your smartphone.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account or sign in your existing Garmin Connect account information.
3. Make sure you turn on the Bluetooth feature by selecting button on your Forerunner device > Settings > Bluetooth > Status > On.
4. Bring your smartphone within 10 metres (33 ft.) of your Forerunner device.
5. From the Forerunner device, select > Settings > Bluetooth > Pair Mobile Device.
6. Once your smartphone finds your Forerunner, click Yes.
7. Enter the passkey from your Forerunner on your smartphone, then click Pair.
8. From the Forerunner device, select > Smart Notifications.
9. Choose when you want to see notifications on your Forerunner 920XT.
10. When a notification appears on your Forerunner device, select the button to view the entire notification, or the button to dismiss the notification. If necessary, select > Smart Notifications to view all notifications.