AfterShokz Headphones Comparison [Infographic]
Date Posted:18 December 2017
AfterShokz a revolutionary way of listening to music. Instead of putting a headphone inside your ears or over your ears, AfterShokz headphones use bone conduction technology, leaving your eardrums open to your surroundings. Bone conduction headphones send sound through through your cheekbones to your cochleas, so your eardrums are free to take in ambient sounds.
This allows you to have a safer workout. With bone conduction, you’re free to enjoy your music while keeping your ears open to anything, from the pleasant sounds of nature, to potential dangers and risks.
Check out this infographic comparison of the AfterShokz headphones to help you choose which one is best for you.
- Aftershokz TREKZ Titnanium Wireless Headphones
- Aftershokx TREKZ AIR Wireless Headphones
- Aftershokz SPORTZ Titanium Headphones with Dual-mic
- Infographic: AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Headphones Review
- Infographic: TomTom Runner 3 GPS Running Watch Review
- Buying Guide for Runners: How To Choose The Best Running Watch? [Updated as of August 2017]
- GPS Watch Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Multisport Watch?
- Infographic: How To Choose The Right Activity Tracker For You