Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 645 Music Product Review
Date Posted:5 February 2018
It's almost unimaginable to work out without music nowadays. There's just something that makes you feel good when you listen to your favourite song while you run or exercise. It gives you that extra energy regardless of what your mood is. Garmin understands how music impacts the quality of your fitness activity so they have recently released the Forerunnerr® 645 Music.
Garmin Forerunnerr® 645 is a GPS running watch with on-device music storage, up to 500 songs. It lets you download offline playlists from selected music streaming services, including iHeartRadio. Use a compatible Bluetooth headphones for easy listening listen while you’re on the move.
Another cool thing about is that it features Garmin Pay™, allowing you to enjoy the convenience of contactless payment. By adding your supported cards into your Garmin Pay™ wallet you'll be able to enjoy all the rewards and benefits of your physical cards, right on your wrist.
Learn more about the Forerunnerr® 645 in this infographic product review.
- Infographic: Garmin Forerunner Series Comparison
- Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 935 Multisport GPS Watch Review
- Infographic: Garmin Vivo Series Comparison
- GPS Watch Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Multisport Watch? [Updated 29 December 2017]
- HRM Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Heart Rate Monitor for You [Updated as of August 2017]