Infographic: Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch Product Review
Date Posted:23 October 2017
The all new Garmin vivoactive 3 has a new design and is the first Garmin device to have Garmin Pay, a contactless payment solution that lets users make secure payments from the watch. It now features the Elevate wrist-based heart rate technology and includes over 15 built-in indoor and outdoor sports apps. You can personalise it with watch faces, widgets, data fields and apps available to download for free from the Garmin Connect IQ store.
Learn more about the Garmin vivoactive 3 in this infographic.
- HRM Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Heart Rate Monitor for You [Updated as of August 2017]
- Buying Guide for Runners: How To Choose The Best Running Watch? [Updated as of August 2017]
- Infographic: Garmin Vivosmart 3 Smart Activity Tracker Product Review
- Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 935 vs Fenix 5 Product Comparison
- Infographic: TomTom Runner 3 GPS Running Watch Review