Garmin External Fitness Power Pack
Stay off the beaten track for longer with the external power pack by powermonkey-eXplorer. Designed specifically for our fitness¹ and outdoor devices, this water-resistant power pack houses a 2200 mAh lithium-ion battery capable of recharging 5 V devices while remaining robust, compact and lightweight enough for space and weight-conscious outdoor enthusiasts.
Suitable for even the most demanding riders, the external power pack provides real power when you need it most — the added 20 hours of extra ride time on the Edge® 800 makes the combination ideal for everything from week-long touring holidays to 24-hour marathon¹ racers.
Recharge the pack 3 ways. Use the included folding solar panel, which allows the external power pack to be recharged to 1/3 power in 5 hours and full power within 15 hours. Use the universal mains charger, which is compatible in more than 150 countries. Or use the USB to recharge in less than 7 hours.
- Garmin Alpha®
- Garmin Approach® G6, G7, G8
- Garmin Approach® S5/S6
- Garmin D2™ and D2™ Bravo
- Garmin Edge® 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810
- Garmin epix™
- Garmin fēnix® 2/3
- Garmin Forerunner® 205, 210, 220, 225, 305, 405, 620, 910XT, 920XT
- Garmin tactix®
¹External power pack cannot charge Forerunner® devices during a recorded activity.
In the Box
- External power pack with permanent mini USB connection
- Folding solarmonkey solar panel
- Female USB2 connector
- Female mini USB to 3.5 x 1.1 convertor tip
- Hook and loop strap to attach solar panel to rucksack, tent, etc.
- Bike bracket with hook and loop strap
- Universal mains charger
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Stride (AS Sports Electronics) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.