Garmin Index Smart Scale
Smart Scale with Connected Features
- Wi-Fi® connected; compatible with Bluetooth® and ANT® wireless connectivity
- Measures weight, body mass index, body fat, muscle mass and more
- Recognizes up to 16 users
- Up to 9 months of battery life
Metrics that Matter
Whether you’re an athlete in training or just trying to maintain a healthy weight, Garmin Index smart scale provides the metrics you need to track progress and see results. It measures weight (lbs, kg, st), body mass index (BMI), body fat/water percentage, bone mass and muscle mass.
Full Circle of Wellness and Weight Management
Garmin offers a variety of wearables to fit your activity level and your preferred sport. Now, Garmin Index smart scale gives you a way to see the results of your active efforts and review those stats on Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community.
Garmin Index is Wi-Fi connected, allowing you to wirelessly sync your data to Garmin Connect. From your computer or on your compatible mobile device, Garmin Connect lets you see your data in more detail and review your progress against your goals. Up to 16 people can be recognized by the smart scale and have their body composition metrics automatically uploaded directly to their own Garmin Connect accounts.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
In the Box
- Index Smart Scale
- 4 carpet feet
- 4 AA batteries
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.8” x 12.2” x 1.2” (35.0cm x 31.0cm x 3.0cm)
- Battery life: Up to 9 months; uses 4 AA batteries (included)
- BLE capable: Yes
- ANT compatible: Yes
- WiFi: Yes, 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Weight Limit: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Stride (AS Sports Electronics) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.