Infographic: How To Choose The Best Multisport Watch
Date Posted:28 November 2016
Having a GPS watch that you can use for a variety of sports is very convenient. This is especially true for those who compete in multisport events such as triathlons or duathlons. A GPS watch lets you track important metrics during your training and on the actual competition.
Generally, a basic multisport GPS watch would let you use it for swimming, biking, and running. However, there are a lot of multisport watches that can be used for other sports. Some new models feature built-in heart rate monitor and activity tracking.
The infographic below will guide you in choosing which is the best multisport watch according to your needs.
- TomTom Spark Cardio
- Garmin vivoactive HR
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT
- Garmin fenix 3
- Garmin epix
- Suunto Ambit3 Vertical
- Suunto Ambit3 Sport
- Suunto Ambit3 Peak
- Buying Guide for Runners: How To Choose The Best Running Watch?
- Infographic: How To Choose The Right Activity Tracker For You
- Infographic: Suunto Ambit3 Peak vs Ambit3 Vertical Product Comparison
- Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 735XT vs Forerunner 920XT Comparison
- Suunto Ambit3 Model Comparison: Which Ambit3 GPS watch is right for you?