Infographic: How to Hit Your 2017 Fitness Goals and The Watches to Get You There
Date Posted:13 January 2017
Let's face it, it's hard to maintain an active lifestyle and keep healthy habits. Many people start the new year with their personal new year's resolution promising to work out regularly and eat more nutritious food. However, a lot of people lose the struggle and quit sooner rather than later.
Be positive though. There are those who made it and have successfully achieved their fitness goals. It won't be easy but if you're serious it is going to possible. You just need to know and do what others have done to help them get where they want to be in their health and fitness. Also, now more than ever, there are tons of fitness devices that will motivate to work harder and smarter.
Here's a infographic on how to hit your fitness goals this 2017 and the watches to get you there.
- TomTom Touch
- Garmin vivofit 3
- Garmin vivosmart HR+
- TomTom Spark Cardio
- Garmin Forerunner
- Garmin fenix
- Garmin vivomove
- Garmin vivoactive HR
- Suunto Ambit3
- Buying Guide for Runners: How To Choose The Best Running Watch?
- Infographic: How To Choose The Right Activity Tracker For You
- Infographic: Garmin vivoactive HR vs vivosmart HR+ Product Comparison
- Infographic: TomTom Touch Activity Tracker
- Infographic: Garmin Forerunner 25 vs Forerunner 35 Comparison