Infographic: Garmin Vivosport Review - Smart Activity Tracker with GPS & Wrist-based Heart Rate
Date Posted:9 November 2017
Garmin vívosport combines the features from the vivosmart 3 and vivosmart HR+. It's perfect for you if you prefer to work out with a slim fitness band but don’t want to compromise on the fitness and connectivity features typically found on smartwatches. With vívosport, you get the best of a smart activity tracker and a sports watch in an ultra-slim, ultra-sleek design.
Vívosport features Garmin's Elevate 24/7 wrist-based heart rate and GPS to accurately track every walk, run and ride. With an always-on colour touchscreen display and new built-in sports apps for everything from strength training to cycling and cardio, vívosport is optimized for both indoor and outdoor workouts. Smart notifications lets you view text messages, social media updates, and emails on your watch. Fitness and wellness monitoring tools provide valuable information like fitness age and stress level.
Learn more about it on the Garmin vivosport infographic review below.
- Infographic: Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch Product Review
- Infographic: Garmin Vivosmart 3 Smart Activity Tracker Product Review
- Infographic: Garmin vivoactive HR vs vivosmart HR+ Product Comparison
- Infographic: Daily Life with an Activity Tracker
- HRM Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Heart Rate Monitor for You [Updated as of August 2017]